Tuesday, November 10, 2020

MICROTECH ZIO SMART CARD READER DRIVER

Tell us some more! If you're in the market for a card reader, I'd definitely give the ZiO line a look. Posted on Mar 08, Ask a Question Usually answered in minutes! Help, Sd card reader drivers Hey thanks for any help, I found this site and see some smarter people then me here. Newegg keeps the Black Friday spirit alive with more deals for Cyber Monday.
Uploader: Maur
Date Added: 9 February 2016
File Size: 61.47 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2542
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I can't upgrade my smaart my equipment is for imaging but it's not a camera. I still use smart media cards for transferring designs from my laptop to an embroidery machine, manufactured in Win7 drivers for Zio!

Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. From there the rest is pretty self-explanatory - you can copy or open files to your heart's content.

Digital Camera Resource Page: Microtech ZiO! SmartMedia card reader

Jan 27, Cameras. Marvin Level 3 Expert Answers. It's deplorable that Amazon sold it to me, since it only works with Windows and earlier!

The email address entered is already associated to an account. The time now is Cyber Monday Newegg: Transfer rates with serial cables were terrible, and those floppy adapters weren't much better.

Smxrt could still use information on how to make the first one useable, if someone has an idea. The Western Digital Elements has rarely been this cheap. Newegg keeps the Black Friday spirit alive with more deals for Cyber Monday. Windows went online to search for a patch or something and came back to say it had found nothing for my device.

It is now running amazingly faster than before as i only installed the basic drivers i need and ignored most of the proprietary Sony additional software. How do I get new software to load on to my new Laptop? Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Where can I find the driver sowtware? The cards I use in my embroidery machine are 3. Nov 28, Messages: This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.

Apparently the company changed name and there is known problems with the Blue Triangular shaped card reader, for which the Driver is not available anymore.

Microtech ZiO! card reader - USB

On Windows, it's pretty much the same as on the Mac. Smart Media usb reader. Storage by Rick Broida Sep 17, Help, Sd card reader drivers Hey thanks for any help, I found this site and see some smarter people then me here.

It would still be nice to get the Zio! Nobody told you, you not only had to update your windows, but you also need to buy new hardware.

Instant Repair Help over the Phone 6ya.

Jan 06, Microtech ZiO! Windows 8 will most probably install the correct driver for you so just plug it in. AS Need help,,I installed windows 7 and since then,,the Card Reader on my laptop does not work OS windows 7 premium. If you're not readdr familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started. Can I just go ahead and plug the device into my USB port?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTC TYTN X310E USB DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Operating System see all. Other faults may be present. HTC Touch 2 - Urban brown. You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if you re...